Tuesday, 26 July 2016

The Varginha Case, Brazil

  A fellow Blogger contacted me recently requesting I help him publicise a well known entity case that took place in Varginha, Brazil some years back. I had read about this years ago and have even seen videos made about the case in question, Weslem Andrade has investigated it further and wishes as many people around the World to know of this case.
It certainly warrants some attention if only down to the number of witnesses that came forth at the event, Military involvement also gives credence to the Varginha Entities and the crashed UFO in Brazil.
To start I am including a link to the video given to me courtesy of Weslem Andrade and his Blog, Youtube account.

 https://youtu.be/6US7F2720-I





Further to the video I will be incuding more information about this in another post..